We’ve brokered a deal with Cherry-Bomb on Granville St. to help you create a custom PRR shirt that you’ll be proud to wear. You get to choose any shirt you’d like – any colour, any style – and have the retro PRR logo applied.
Why are we creating our club clothing this way this time?
- Allows you to design your perfect shirt, and the variety of colours will add to the effect when we wear them together. See the photo above for some of the potential looks.
- The club doesn’t need to hold an inventory of shirts that may or may not be the right size or the right quality for our membership.
Cherry Bomb already has the logo on file, so this deal is live now. Here’s the breakdown of the deal:
- The press fee will be waived.
- The club will reimburse PRR members the printing costs, which are $16.80 inc. tax.
- All you need to pay for is the t-shirt!
Cherry Bomb has t-shirts in the store that they’ll discount 30%. They have two types – standard and deluxe – and there’s an American Apparel across the street that also has good quality shirts. Or, if you’ve got a favourite style from anywhere else, you can bring that down.
To get your printing cost reimbursed, just bring or email your receipt to Doug and he’ll refund your printing costs.
Monika has agreed to spearhead this project moving forward, so if you have any questions, you can contact her.