We understand that sometimes registered runners are unable to participate on race day. The First Half allows each run entry to be transferred to accommodate this.
It is very important for transfers to be registered, as a person running in your place with a different gender or a different age group will create errors in the results, and deny legitimate winners of their prizes. Also, in the event of an accident or medical emergency, the wrong information may have serious consequences.
Three ways to transfer
- Early online transfer (now closed for this season)
- Late mobile transfer (now closed for this season) – NEW!
- In-person transfer (now closed for this season)
- There are NO race day transfers.
- We do not arrange the exchange of the race fee. This is the responsibility of the original runner and the transferee.
- Changes in shirt size are only available, during race weekend, at the race site on Sunday February 11th at 10:30 am, and only if the desired size is available. Shirt exchange FAQ.
- We do not keep a waiting list. You may be able to connect with someone via our Facebook or Twitter sites.
Please note, only the following entries are transferrable:
- regular entries
- competitive entries
- charity bidders
- partner entries
Contact us if you have any questions or issues: firstname.lastname@example.org.