Pacific Road Runners respects the privacy and personal information of participants in the First Half Half Marathon.
Pacific Road Runners collects a limited amount of personal information for the purpose of organizing this event.
If you have entered the “First Half” Half Marathon, Pacific Road Runners has some basic information about you.
We understand that some of this information is private, which is why we collect personal information only for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
- To manage and develop the “First Half” Half Marathon.
- To produce accurate race results.
- To respond to emergency situations such as a medical condition.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Pacific Road Runners:
- Will not collect, use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
- Will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- Will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other organizations;
- Will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
- Will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above.