Group Pick Up allows you to prearrange pick up of race bibs and shirts for several runners. Groups of between 6 and 30 runners can be registered online until end of day on January 21, 2018.
Click here to go to the Group Pick Up* page.
* powered by Karelo
Group pick up requirements:
- You can enter a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 30 runners for group pick-up **
- Enter the name of the runner picking up the race bibs as the first runner. This person will receive a confirmation email with a Group ID number. Only this person will be permitted to pick up race bibs.
- Enter the confirmation number, first and last name of each runner exactly as on the confirmation email, otherwise the system will not accept the runner.
- If all runners are accepted, the system will generate a Group ID number.
- Once the Group ID has been assigned you cannot make changes to the group. You must email: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the group.
- Ensure that each person in the group is aware who is picking up so they can receive their race bib. They will not be able to pick up individually.
** If you have a group of more than 30 runners, please email email@example.com for more assistance.