Pacific Road Runners will accept entries from competitive athletes who have previously supported the First Half, after the event is otherwise full. Our objective is to encourage competition and improvement in performance as well as hosting an event for everyone to participate.
The following conditions apply:
- Application requests must be received no later than (2018 date to be determined). Final entires must be registered by January 15, 2017, no exceptions.
- Regular entry fees apply.
- Competitive entries are not transferable.
- A competitive athlete is defined as:
- A male who ran sub 1:20 in either the 2015 or the 2016 First Half.
- A female who ran sub 1:30 in either the 2015 or the 2016 First Half.
- Anyone who finished top 3 in their age group in either the 2015 or 2016 First Half.
Eligible competitive athletes will be informed on how to go about registering in mid-November. Enquiries should be sent to competitive@
Please register as early as possible if you plan to enter, as this will help our event planning.
Thanks to the generosity of Forerunners, Mizuno merchandise prizes will be awarded to the top three men and women in each age category. Medals will also be awarded to the top three men and women in each age category.
Pacific Road Runners reserves the right to deny entry.