Pacific Road Runners accepts entries from competitive athletes who have previously supported the First Half. Our objective is to encourage competition and improvement in performance as well as hosting an event for everyone to participate.
The following conditions apply:
- Application requests must be received no later than Wednesday January 17, 2018. Final entires must be registered by Sunday January 21, 2018, no exceptions.
- Regular entry fees apply.
- Competitive entries are not transferable.
- A competitive athlete is defined as:
- A male who ran sub 1:20 in either the 2015 or the 2016 First Half.
- A female who ran sub 1:30 in either the 2015 or the 2016 First Half.
- Anyone who finished top 3 in their age group in either the 2015 or 2016 First Half.
Eligible competitive athletes will be informed on how to go about registering in mid-November. Enquiries should be sent to competitive@
Please register as early as possible if you plan to enter, as this will help our event planning.
Cash prizes go to the top men and women overall ($800, $500, $300, $200, $100).
A $1,500 bonus prize is available to any man or woman who sets a new First Half course record. Our current record holders are:
|Men’s Record:||1:04:22||Dylan Wykes, 2012|
|Women’s Record:||1:12:47||Tina Connelly, 2004|
Pacific Road Runners reserves the right to deny entry.